Happy Saturday! It's not as nice here as I was hoping weather-wise, but I think we still might be able to spend some time in the yard cleaning up a bit. We're staying close to home this weekend. Colin has had a cough and runny nose the past two weeks (I've taken him to the walk-in twice and his lungs are clear) but Thursday night looked like he had a sunburn across the bridge of his nose and cheeks which later developed into a rash and redness all over his face. It's now spreading to his body. Apparently it's Fifth's Disease. It's no longer contagious now that the rash is out, but he's a bit self conscious about it so we won't likely go out too much. He has no discomfort or anything, it just looks sore. Kids. You just never know the minute something is going to hit!
Unfortunately, my stamping mojo is still off somewhere (I haven't felt like spending much time on the computer lately either? Weird) but I did find a few cards I made and forgot to share. So here they are!
First up is a Mother's Day card I made using two sets from There She Goes.

The colours are Pink Pirouette and Lovely Lilac. The background and butterfly stamps are from Nature of Friendship and the sentiment in from Holidays Galore. The main panel is on dimensionals and the butterfly has some small pearl jewels on it as an accent.
This second card was made for the SCS CAS challenge last week which was to make a monochromatic card.

I used a 3/4" punch and randomly glued the punched out circles to create a monochromatic background. I thought about using the same colour ink but wanted to try something a little different. The sentiment is from a There She Goes set called Cupcake Mix and Match. I seem to be on an oval punch kick lately! Colour is Pacific Point. It's a pretty colour that I don't tend to use very much.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Hope the rest of your day is great!

1 comment:
Poor Colin... I hope the rush will go away soon. My daughter got Scarlet Fever about 2 months ago and took forever to cure. I guess some kids are more sensitive than other ones.
Your cards are so pretty! I especially love the blue one!
Post a Comment