Friday, March 27, 2009

It's That Time Again?

A new month means new releases from There She Goes!


Here's a sneak peek of the first set called Cupcake Mix and Match. I used some Pixie Pink, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White cardstock. I paper pieced that adorable little cupcake and added a jewel from Kaiser Craft to make the cherry. The punch is SU!'s new border punch.

So, here is the deal. Leave a comment on this post and then head over to Becky's to see what she's come up with using the set. Leave a comment there too. Keep going until you've commented on all the Trendsetter blogs (I've listed them at the end of this post so you don't miss anybody!) and then head back to Jessica's blog to enter your name in the Mister Linky box to be entered for a chance to be randomly selected to win your very own Cupcake Mix and Match set!

Thanks for stopping by and good luck!!



Jessica - http://jessica-thereshegoes.blogspot.com/
Angela - http://aninkandasmile.blogspot.com/
Becky - http://www.lakeshorestamper.com/
Christi - http://cici510.blogspot.com/
Faith - http://stampinwithmarkiesmom.blogspot.com/
Gabby- http://confessionsofastamper.blogspot.com/
Holly - http://toyzhaven.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/
Jessie- http://canyousayaddictedtostamps.blogspot.com/
Joanne - http://inkyoceangazer.blogspot.com/
Jodi - http://stampingalatte.blogspot.com/
Julie - http://stampsandtaxes.blogspot.com/
Maki - http://makinkstudio.blogspot.com/
Silke - http://silkeledlow.blogspot.com/


52 comments:

Gabby said...

AWESOME peek! LOVE the color combo used! *wink* I used the same color combo! :D

Gabby

Joanne (jojot) said...

Pink seems to be a fav color this release date...funny how that happens.....that cupcake is the true focal point and is yummy

Joy said...

cute cute cute!

Dannette said...

Cute set! Thanks for sharing your creativity! Hugs, Dannette

There She Goes Clear Stamps said...

Beautiful job Angela! I love the added bling, it's gorgeous :)

Heather P. said...

This is SOOO cute! I love it!

The Minister's Wife said...

I am loving that cupcake!! It is going on the wish list! Cute card!!!

NinaB said...

That's a cute card. I love the color combo.

Jami said...

Love your color combo.

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

How cute! I love your color combo and I can see that I am going to love that cupcake.

Susan Raihala said...

Great card, Angela! And I adore this color combo.

Silke Ledlow said...

So yummy and sweet - Angela!!!

Becky Carafa said...

Super delish! Love it!

Beth S said...

Great card. Gone hopping.

k prakken said...

Cute card. Love the bling on the cherry.

janaz said...

That is an adorable card! Thanks for sharing! :)

Lisa H. said...

ahhh, CAS and I love it! great colors, too.

Anonymous said...

Love your style Angela! This set looks like a must have...

:)

Hope J

~amy~ said...

SWEETNESS..cupcakes...gotta love them!

Crystal said...

Love the chocolate covered cupcake.... pink and chocolate just go together...

Unknown said...

So cute...love the colors :)

Jenn said...

So sweet! Love the bling on top of the cupcake! ;D

Sarah said...

This card is so sweet! I love it!

sandyh50 said...

Such a sweet card, beautiful!

Christy said...

So cute, can't wait to get the set!!!

Roxy said...

Adorable!

akagreenhouse said...

What fun! Parties are just so much fun! The card is great! I'm anxious to see the rest of the stamps in the set. Thanks for sharing with us. Cathy

Anonymous said...

Yummy I love the colors! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the pink and "chocolate." Great color combo and I adore these stamps. Crossing my fingers as I hop.

Lynne Phelps said...

Cute cupcake! I love designs that are perfect for paper piecing!

Amy Kolling said...

love the cupcakes!! such fun to color!!

Kelli Hull said...

Super cute card, how come your pixie pink isn't so garish looking as mine is.... hmmm, you know a lil secret or what??? LOL

Ida said...

Who doesn't love Cupcakes! Yummy card.

Cradty Math Chick said...

I am really looking forward to this set being available!

~Meredith

Jessie/knightrone said...

Fabulous Angela!! Love that you used Pixie Pink...I never use it!!

Unknown said...

This is awesome, Angela!! The colors are so sweet!! Super cute cupcake!

Jodi Collins said...

This is STUNNING Angela! LOVE the CAS layout...GORGEOUS card!!

Jennifer McGee said...

I love the gem as the cherry on top, too cute.

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Really fun card.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Michele Lourenco said...

I love this sample. This set is a must have!

LorieR said...

This is sweet. You used my favorite color combo! TFS!

Kay D said...

I love your card; that's one of my favorite color combos!

Christi Flores said...

Yummy!!!!

Cher said...

awesome peek...now I sure hope I dont hop on any gum! this is fun cher

Stampin Cats said...

Love the colors. I think I couls case this one. Very pretty.

Unknown said...

Very cute card!

Anonymous said...

I love cake and this card is just too cute with the cupcake and the colors you used. Pink and brown is one of my top combos.

Gail said...

I love cupcakes!

Vickilyn said...

super cute card!!

Julia Aston said...

Love your card - great colors on this!

Carol Dee said...

YUMMY

Mandy said...

Such an adorable card...can't wait to see the set