
I used a few on this card. First off, the corner rounder was used both on the image panel and the sentiment piece. The slot punch was used to make a hole to thread the ribbon through on the sentiment panel. Unfortunately, you can't see it because of the bow. But it's there. The last thing I used a punch for was to create small centers for the flowers. I used a 3/4" punch and some Chocolate Chip cardstock scraps.
If you get a chance, upload your Clean and Simple card using punches to SCS and use the keyword CAS07 so was can all check it out!
Thanks for stopping by! It's off to bed for me :) Good night!

Stamps: Flowers of Happiness, Nature of Friendship (There She Goes) Polka Dot BG (SU!)
Ink: Summer Sun, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron

4 comments:
so soft and pretty
LOVE this Angela! Just GORGEOUS!!
This is beautiful! I love the color combo, and that ribbon is so yummy! One of these days, I'm going to get a chance to play along in the cas challenges. One of these days.
I love this card, the polka-dot ribbon is the perfect finishing touch! So springy :)
Post a Comment