Sunday, January 11, 2009

FS101

A SU! only card to share with you today based on this card by Jaydekay.


I changed the layout up a bit and omitted the tag and hardware. I stamped the sentiment in Basic Grey ink directly onto the card instead of adding an extra layer. The heart from the set Always is stamped in white craft ink and embossed in white. It's raised on dimensionals. I added a big ol' bow tied in taffeta ribbon to balance out the heart and sentiment and get my "triangle of design" happening. The Polka Dot background stamp was inked in pink on white cardstock to make the dotted panel.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'm excited because in a bit my friend Sheilagh is coming by and we are going to head to Stamping Bella. Can't wait to see what goodies she has to take a peek at :) It's my first time there. I know for sure I want to pick up the Hockeymomabella but I doubt that's all I will come home with LOL

Hope the rest of your day is great :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this valentine Angela! Donna

Amanda said...

hi! I saw this on SCS and thought I'd check out your blog!I'm looking forward to perusing your archives! :) What did you use for the polka dot background? Is that DP or the polka dot background stamp?