Hello? I think it would be more of a challenge for me to make a card that doesn't use dimensionals! lol I love me my dimensionals! I just love how they give, well, dimension! A simple card can be given an extra special touch raising part of it up.

I used a load of them on this card. The cup is raised and then the Enjoy! sentiment is again.
For this card I used Very Vanilla and Chocolate Chip cardstock. The patterned paper is courtesy of my friend Sheilagh. It's Prairie from the Jackson Lodge Collection. The cup and oval sentiment from Let's Get Together from There She Goes were both stamped in Chocolate Chip and cut out. The steam is stamped directly on the card base.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Hope you get a chance to participate in the challenge. Upload your card with TSG03 in the key words so we can check them all out. Those of you that use your TSG stamps will be entered to win one of the brand new release sets! Check out Jessica's post here for more info.
Hey, and congrats to Julie Lacey who is February's TGS guest designer!
Have a great day!

2 comments:
What a completely awesome card! I love it!!!!!
super sweet...love it
Post a Comment