
I used Kraft paper for the card base and sentiment. The Top Note is cut out of Parisian Summer DP and I used white felt to cut out the flowers with the flower die also available from SU!. The eyelet in the center is a SU! antique brass jumbo one and I used the Key Tag punch to make the shaped for the sentiment tucked behind the flower. The sentiment is from a new set by There She Goes called Crafty Tag Lines.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend! We're going to be doing some Christmassy stuff this weekend. It's the parade near my in-laws' place so we'll head up there today and then tomorrow we'll decorate the house.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!

3 comments:
I've loved each and every thing that you've made with the Top Note die. This card is no exception - stunningly simple and beautiful!!!
I absolutely love this card!
It's funny - Angela - I bought the
Top Note Die a couple of weeks ago and I still have not used it once -can you believe it - LOL???
Your cards do look awesome with it on though - this is another beauty right here!!!
Post a Comment