Here's a sample of a card we will be making at my card camp this weekend. I've got 6 coming on Friday and 10 (2 classes) on Saturday. I always cut a few extra and make them up as the ladies are making cards. I figure if I'm cutting, I may as well do extra while I'm at it. And by now, most of the ladies have been to a few camps and know what they are doing so I can sneak in some personal stamping waiting for questions or someone needing a hand. I'm looking forward to it! I've really met some wonderful people through this hobby :) I've got a few spaces left Saturday night from 7-10 so if you're willing to come out to Brampton, let me know!

So this is the card. I used the set To You and Yours. I like this set a lot as the images are nice, sentiments are good/useful/ones I would actually use on a card, and it's kinda cheap! My kind of set. The dove image is stamped in Real Red on Whisper White and framed in Basic Black. A Read Red piece is pierced with the mat pack and piercer and adhered to the card base, and a strip of Basic Black has a red ribbon tied and it's adhered. The sentiment is stamped in red and punched with a black mat. The sentiment is on a dimensional. SU! only baby!!!
Thanks so much for taking the time to look! Hope the rest of your day is great :)
2 comments:
One of my fav color combos...and you have made it look gorgeous!!!
Hugs ~S~
Simply beautiful! Love the colors - so bold and fabulous! :-)
Post a Comment