Sunday, September 21, 2008

FS85

Here's a card I made for the Featured Stamper Challenge at SCS today. It's based on this card by E3stamper.


I love this new SU! set called Season of Friendship which will be available starting October1. It comes with a large tree image as well, but I didn't use that here.

I stamped the flower in More Mustard, the bird in Riding Hood Red, the snowflake in Baja Breeze and the leaves in Chocolate Chip. The images were punched out using a 1" circle punch and adhered to a Riding Hood Red card base using dimensionals. A small piece of Autumn Vine paper (also available Oct 1) was adhered to the bottom of the card and the sentiment stamped in Chocolate Chip directly on the designer paper. Finally, a length of 1" stitched grosgrain was knotted around the card front and trimmed.

I like this card. The picture not so much! I couldn't get the Baja to photograph well. For it to look good, the rest of the card looked washed out. I need to come up with a photo solution.

Anyways, thanks so much for stopping by today! We're going to do some garden work today and spend the rest of the last weekend of summer outside.

Hope the rest of your day is great!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card - Angela!!! I'm so glad you've had a chance to stamp!!! The colors are wonderful and I really love your clean and simple style!!!

Hugs
~Silke~

Lisa H. said...

I love this! This is one of my new favorite sets and I love what you did with it. think I will be CASING this. TFS!