How excited was I to find a beautifully packaged envelope full of There She Goes stamps waiting for me when I got home today?!
I used two sets for the Colour Challenge at SCS today. Seems like forever since I was able to complete a challenge on a weekday!! Darn job gets in the way of stamping... ;)

The challenge was to use the Colour Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze and Very Vanilla. I started by stamping the tree images from Branching Out in Timber Brown Stazon and coloured the leaves in using my blender pen and Kiwi Kiss ink. Once that was finished, I added the sentiment from Butterfly Happiness in the same brown ink. A piece of Baja Breeze cardstock was stamped with the Polka Dot BG from SU! in Baja Breeze ink and adhered to the card front. I next used a two way glue pen on the leaves and added Dazzling Diamonds glitter to the leaves. You can still see the Kiwi ink through it but it looks all spark-lay. Click on the photo to see it up close and personal. Love it! I finished it up by knotting a length of Kiwi Kiss ribbon around the card front and trimming the ends.
So, what do you think? Check back later in the week for more cards made with There She Goes sets :)
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today! Hope the rest of your day is great.

4 comments:
Angela - your card is gorgeous!!! Love it!!! I'm so happy that you finally received the mail with the goodies!!!
This is beautiful Angela, I love it!
Very cute card - love it!!!
Very cute! I love it. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment