I used the Sketch Challenge posted at SCS this week to make a card for my Father in Law's birthday this week.

I used the SU! set Just Football along with the sentiments from Celebrate Everything. I first stamped the football image randomly using Creamy Caramel ink on Very Vanilla paper. That is adhered to a Ruby Red card base and three brads were inserted using the mat pack to line them up evenly.
The sentiment was stamped on a piece of Very Vanilla using Creamy Caramel and Ruby Red and adhered to a piece of Creamy Caramel. I was careful to line the edge up to the side of the card as in the sketch.
Finally, I stamped the helmet on a scrap of Vanilla in Ruby Red ink and cut it out. An eyelet was added to it and it was adhered to the card front using dimensionals. Another birthday sentiment is added to the inside.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Hope the rest of your day is great.

2 comments:
What a cool and manly man b-day card - LOL!!! I know he is gonna love your card!!!
What perfect card for this time of year! Go check out my blog as there is a little 'bling' for you. ;-)
Post a Comment