Tuesday, July 8, 2008

mojo45



















Another quick post! So much for the park as it's now raining:( I did let the boys have a bath instead and they seem to be getting along better-for now! lol

Peaceful Wishes was waiting for me in my mailbox this morning from a SCS trade I made and I couldn't resist the urge to open it up and try it out!

I decided to use the mojo45 sketch by Julee from Verve. Check it out here. I don't know if it's going to be one of the "mojo-est", but the sketch was sure fun to work with! I did change it to a 6" square card since I couldn't fit the sentiment in otherwise.

I am loving those Hero Arts Pearls! The sentiment is embossed in white EP on Always Artichoke paper. Ruby Red and pearlized cream are the other two colours. Ribbon from SU!

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek! Leave a comment too! I'd love to get to know you better :)

Have a wonderful day!

Angela

5 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

OMG - Angela - this is a gorgeous, gorgeous x-mas card - I love it!!!
Make sure you add me to your x-mas card list - LOL!!!

Emily said...

Wow! This is just gorgeous! I just found your blog. Awesome stuff! TFS!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just a fabulous card. Absolutley gorgeous. Thanks for playing! :)

Kylah Marro said...

This card is GREAAT!! I am going to CASE it for sure! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Hi Angela - have found you via Julee's blog - love, love, love this card. Am going to dip into the rest of your blog to see what I can see. TFS. Letap