Hi everyone!
Just letting you know that I have not dropped off the face of the earth, but am up to my eyes in renovations! My boys are getting"big boy" rooms. Hubby decided to have the furniture delivered tomorrow, when we didn't even have paint on the walls until last night. He says he works better with a deadline.....*sigh* Anyways, thanks to hubby and my dad, the new laminate floor is down too (FYI it's not as easy as it looks on TV!). Now, if only my youngest would stop crying for his "old" room! LOL Can't win.
So, tomorrow we put the room back together with new furniture and then get to work on my other son's room.
Hopefully I'll have a card to post tomorrow as I love the Inspiration Challenge. If not, most definitely for the Featured Stamper as that is my favourite!
Have a great night,
Angela
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment