Thursday, July 10, 2008

WT174 Mini Madness





















Happy Anniversary to me! Hubby let me sleep in this morning and when I got up, I was able to take in the Way to Use it Challenge at SCS. You can see it here. What a sweetheart he is. Nine years flies by so fast. We are going to spend the day with the kids, taking them to the park to play mini golf and have a picnic. We did the same thing on our 4th anniversary just after my second son was born.

I got this card made BEFORE my morning coffee! Can you believe it? Not much gets done before coffee....

The challenge was to use anything "mini" in your creation.

It's so funny, I was cleaning up my craft room yesterday and trying to do some serious purging. I came upon this little hanger and I had always planned to make a card like this using it one day (it's why I bought the PTI set too!). I honestly debated to toss it since it's been around for a few years! Luckily, it was spared and I laughed out loud when I saw the challenge-HA!

So, cards like this aren't new and I don't pretend to have come up with the idea. I've seen them around and about for a long time and don't have the first clue as to the original. I made a point not to look at Bitty Baby Blessings in the gallery before making this so any resemblance is a case of great minds thinking alike :)

I used the Bitty Baby Blessings set from Papertrey ink as well as their white cardstock. The onesie is cut out of Sandylion paper called Blue Blanket and stuck on with glue dots and dimensionals. Sorry, but I don't have a source for the hanger :( Sentiment stamped in Soft Sky ink but now I'm thinking I should have used Black Stazon like the onesie. What do you think? *edited to add- Nevermind! I changed it. Took the plunge with the clear stamps and went over the Soft Sky. Much better IMO :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Hope the rest of your day is great.

Angela

1 comment: