
This card is for the colour challenge over at SCS this week to use the colours River Rock, Soft Sky and Very Vanilla. I also added a pop of black for the sentiment and then felt it needed something black to balance it out. Originally, I had a soft sky coloured ribbon but once I repaced it with the black, it seemed much more balanced out. I added Frosted lace stickles to the flower centres. The flowers are from SU!'s Bodacious Bouquet set and the sentiment it from PTI's Birthday Basics. Love Papertrey's fonts.
I'm tired today! I was up late working on cards for a card camp I have coming up in August. Inspiration hit late for me last night! And whenI finally did get to bed, my youngest son couldn't sleep, so we switched places. I didn't get much sleep in his bunk unfortunately! LOL

I did promise some blog candy so here it is! Thanks so much to those of you that stop by and read :) I appreciate you and the sweet comments that you leave. What a wonderful hobby stamping is!
If you would like to win it, please post a comment to this post (one per person please) no later than tomorrow night (Thursday). Then, I'll randomly select a number and get this package of goodies that includes the SU! set Friendship Blooms, lengths of 2007-08 SU! In-Colour ribbons, a Verve ribbon package, a package of jewel accents, a container of microbeads and a baggie of assorted Prima flowers off to the lucky winner!
Good luck!
Angela

14 comments:
I really like reading your blog! I think you cards are awesome! Thanks for offering some cool blog candy!
Shari
bieleb01@bellsouth.net
Angela, I just found your blog a few days ago and am REALLY enjoying it! Thank you for sharing your talent (and goodies) with everyone. Crystal N
Ok it's official.....I am addicted to your blog!!!! Why didn't I know about it before?
You are a constant source of inspiration.....I just love all of your ideas. :)
Love your challenge card, plus the one you've posted today---just beautiful! Thanks for the awesome blog candy! Hope I win! :D
LeAnne
Hey girl - I'll play along!!! You already know how much I love your creations - keep them coming - LOL!!!
Thanks for treating us with those yummy candy - I hope I'm the lucky one...LOL!!! Hugs ~Silke~
OMGosh! So pretty!!! I love your card so much!!! Keep on rockin' those stamps girly! Hugs, Ash~
This is gorgeous Angela! I love it! :D Thanks for the chance to win too!
((hugs))
you already know that I'm your new favorite stalker! LOL :) Buy one little stamp set and now we're pretend stamping friends!
Anyways - I *ADORE* your card. Bodacious Bouquet is one of my most favoritest sets and your card totally makes me want to bust it out! :)
Congrats on your blog success... you deserve it - you absolutely rock!
~Kendra
This is the first time I have visited your blog. I was looking at your gallery on SCS. Your work is awesome. You are very talented. You have me hooked. Thanks for the chance to win.
Callie
I found your blog on SCS. I am trying to find a simple, stylish Christmas card design and I like your style. Thanks for sharing your talent.
I found your blog the other day... XOXO what you created for the color challenge!! Clean and simple... just my style and soooooooo easy to shamelessly CASE {wink!}
Thanks for the op to win some yummy blog candy!!
Char in So Cal
Your cards are absolutely amazing. Where are you in Ontario?? I live just outside of Guelph!
Thanks for offering some blog candy!
Jessica
Cute blog! Thanks!!
Cindy S.
cindynals@aol.com
Love the 2 cards that you just posted..........well, I actually love all of your cards! How sweet of you to offer such great candy.
Cindyb
Post a Comment