
Good Lord! I don't know how I'm ever going to keep up with these challenges once I go back to work in September! I'm having so much fun though.
Here's a simple and quick card I made for the challenge today which was to use Wild Wasabi, So Saffron and Almost Amethyst together. Luckily I found this SU! Uptown designer paper that had all three colours. Score! It was still out on my desk from this weekend when I considered using it for the Featured Stamper challenge so I used it today and must credit Stephanie Hargis for her inspiration found here.
Not a difficult card to make. The hardest part was that bow! I just fiddled until it looked right and trimmed the ends. I stamped the sentiment from SU!'s Absolutely Fabulous set using Basic Grey ink and added a jewel bit which I think is from K and Co but I'm not sure since again, I tossed the package. Silly me.
Remember this card I created for the Mojo45 challenge? Well, I didn't win the challenge, but I did get a mention on Julee's website as one of her favourites!! Check out the post here. See me down in the bottom left corner of her favs? How exciting is that? Not the mojo-est but apparently enough to be a favourite out of 159 (!) entries.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Hope the rest of your day is great.
Angela

4 comments:
Oh, I LOVE this!!!!
I just discovered your blog and it rocks! you are uber talented. I love his card. that paper is awesome and that bow is the perfect touch!
You cased another one one of my cards! :O I feel so honored! Haha! You are amazing girl! This card is absolutely gorgeous! :D I do have to tell you that I agree with the whole keeping up with challenge problems starting September! I have to start at the end of August and I know I am going to have to start slacking off the challenges so that I can find time for my husband AND my students! Haha!
Angela - I love this card too - the DP is fab!!!
Post a Comment