So, I'm up super late tonight trying to finish painting DS's bedroom. OMGoodness I cannot take one more day of my boys sharing a room! They are getting on each other's last nerve which in turn is getting on my last nerve! Doesn't help that it has rained a ton the last few days. Tomorrow we finish the paint, DH and my dad do the floor and Saturday we get the room up and running assembling furniture and stuff. One more night of sleeping in the same room (and I use that term loosely because it seems that none of us are getting much sleep!) . I can't wait to get this house back in order! Anyways, since I was up, I figured I'd see who the winner is!
Okay ladies, one thing I learned from this blog candy experience is this-figure out how to do screen shots BEFORE you enter the random .org info because if you are me, you are likely to navigate away from said random.org screen to try to find how to do the screen shot and then what you wanted to take the shot of is gone! LOL So you all are just going to have to take my word for it when I say that it came up as #8
So Kendra, give me your deets and I'll get your goodies off to you ASAP :) Congrats!
Thanks to all of you who entered. I so appreciate the sweet comments and that you come by to see what I've been up to!
Angela
Friday, July 25, 2008
2 comments:
- DoxieGirl said...
-
no freakin' way! LOL! I never win anything! oh, I'm as happy as a pig! :)
I'll email you!
~Kendra -
July 25, 2008 at 2:44 AM
-
Anonymous said...
-
Congrats Kendra!!!
-
July 27, 2008 at 4:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

you already know that I'm your new favorite stalker! LOL :) Buy one little stamp set and now we're pretend stamping friends!
Anyways - I *ADORE* your card. Bodacious Bouquet is one of my most favoritest sets and your card totally makes me want to bust it out! :)
Congrats on your blog success... you deserve it - you absolutely rock!
~Kendra