Sunday, June 1, 2008

IC130 Sound of Music Inspiration


I was checking out the Inspiration Challenge for this week and wasn't planning to try it until I started cleaning up my room (of course-inspiration always hits when I should be doing something else.......). The challenge was to make a card inspired by movie dresses. I came across the Baroque background stamp and started to think about how it reminded me of the dresses and play clothes Maria made in The Sound of Music-you know-the ones she made out of drapes? See them here.

A pretty simple card really. I just stamped the BG in Old Olive on Vanilla, added the sentiment and ribbon and rounded the corners. I kept it simple as the pattern is pretty bold. It's a bit like a card from a catty with this BG stamp that I recall seeing.

I really had fun making this one as The Sound of Music is one of my favourite movies ever!

Thanks for stopping by and spending some time reading my little blog :)

Angela

No comments: