Hi there!
So here it is. My blog. Am I going to keep it up? Dunno. We'll see how it goes. But I'm liking the name I came up with! What do you think? Get it? An ink and a smile? Any good name I tried googling was already taken-but not this one! It's all mine baby.......
So. What's new in my stamping world? Well, I was cleaning out the crap/craft room on the weekend and decided to put together a pile of cards I've been saying I'd bring into work for the ladies there to take a peek at. I thought I'd charge $3 each or 2 for $5 and sell a few. Hello?!? $161 bucks later I was digging through the room for more! I've got some more cards but I've run out of the plastic sleeves to put them in. Bummer. I'll just have to place myself a SU! order for some now, won't I? I never thought I'd sell so many! Really made me feel good. I know, my hubby says that he loves my cards and people always compliment me on them when I give them out , but it's quite different when people actually GIVE YOU MONEY for stuff you've created! Of course the money's spent already, but that's not the point now, is it?
Thanks for visiting!
Angela
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment