
I've been wanting to CASE this beautiful card by Lovetostamp6 for some time now and finally got around to it the other night. A friend from work was feeling bummed out and I wanted to make her something to give her a lift on Friday morning.
Instead of using the birds, I dug a Prima flower out from the stash. I've got a load of these but don't use them often. I like how this looks so I might try to use them more often now. We'll see. I also changed it up by using the brown satin ribbon along the bottom. I trimmed out the sentiment and scallop with my rectangle Nestabilities and adhered with dimensionals. The Prima is attached using a Chocolate Chip brad from Pinkhedgehog Paper Crafts. Paper and stamp is from Stampin' Up!
And I didn't forget to make two! That's my new rule. Whenever I make a card, I am going to try and make two the same so I have one to give and one to put in the stash to sell. I figure since all the stuff is out and getting dirty I might as well!
So, this is my first REAL post. It took a while to get organized! I hope I get better at this.... :)
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Angela

No comments:
Post a Comment