I woke up this morning to find that the card I posted yesterday for the Unity challenge won! Wooo hoooo! Ladies, you've just got to get your stuff out there and enter. Someone has to win and it might just be you!!! Due to the fact that I was crazy busy the beginning of this week, I forgot to mention that there have been changes to the There She Goes challenges. There is one going on right now that you can read about here. Only a few people have entered so get going and make something! You might be the winner!
Here's a card I made using the beautiful butterfly set from TSG called Spread your Wings. It is coloured with Twinkling H2Os. I stamped the butterfly image repeatedly in Versamark and embossed it with black. Again, this is the secret for me to have decent colouring if it's not on watercolour paper. I had a number of random flecks of black EP so to cover them I used the colour spritzer tool with a black marker. Now the flecks look like they are supposed to be there! The sentiment was stamped and then punched with the wide oval punch. I attached two black wide ovals together and tried to make a mat for the oval. Looks okay unless you really inspect it up close. The rest is pretty straight forward stamping. Let me know if you ahve any questions!Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today!

3 comments:
Woohoo! Congratulations, Angela!!
You card is absolutely beautiuful!!
Angela, I have nominated you for a creative blog award, please see my blog at www.kkennedydesign.blogspot.com
Kirsten
your card is gorgeous!!
--
Michell
Get the best FREE offers on the Best Home security Systems
Post a Comment