Friday, July 24, 2009

ShortCuts Friday

How much fun have I had using these ShortCuts? Today I have a card to show you using the clear card blanks. Again, thick and fingerprint free. Beautiful. Too bad my front door isn't made out of the same material so it would be fingerprint free....

I stamped the butterfly image from Butterfly Happiness using white Stazon randomly on the card base. The sentiment was stamped in Rich Razzleberry onto Whisper White, punched along the edge to give interest and adhered to Rich Razzleberry cardstock. I layered some Prima flowers (I never use these for some reason! Perhaps now that I can find them in here I will do so more often...) added a pearl piece (Hero Arts maybe? Sorry, dunno for sure) and adhered the whole she-bang with glue dots. A piece of Crushed Curry is attached on the inside to again make a frame and provide a writing area for the sender. That's it!

Thanks again for stopping by this week to check out the stuff I've made using ShortCuts products and stamps from There She Goes. Check out "the blurb" on Monday's post for details about how to get yourself a discount :)
And, you have one more day to get in on the sale Jessica is having due to this month's releases being sold out, so check it out here.

9 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

Wow...this is such a cool card...love that butterfly on the clear....classy

Julie said...

Lovely, Angela! I love the clear with the white ink! Beautiful!

Theresa said...

WOW! When your card came up all I could say was, "WOW". Excellent work.

Silke Ledlow said...

WOW - fabulous card - Angela!!! Hope you are enjoying your summer??? Hugs ~S~

Steph said...

Loving the clear cardstock, it's just gorgeous! TFS!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very pretty!

Carol Dee said...

PRETTY, love the look!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is beautiful Angela!! Love how you stamped the butterflies on the acetate with white!! What a gorgeous idea!

Cathy said...

Love your clear cardstock card. And the white makes it so pretty. Nice card Angela. Fabulous...