Wednesday, July 1, 2009

DDIC7

Hi again!

Today is a Divine Diva Inspiration Challenge day. Here is the inspiration piece we are to use.


I definitely was inspired by the blue, brown and white colours in this print and also used the little house for my inspiration to create this card.


The stamps are by Unity Stamp Co and I think they are from the September KOTM. I inked the "friend" up again separately from the sentiment and stamped it near the top. Had to do that a few times as I was looking for a certain spacing that I just wasn't getting the first few times. Shoudl ahve used my Stamp-a-ma-jig the first time and saved myself the headache. The colours here are white, Chocolate Chip and Baja Breeze which coordinate really nicely with the Parisian Breeze specialty paper from SU!

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today! Don't forget to check out what the other ladies have come up with for this challenge :)

5 comments:

Susan Raihala said...

Angela, I love your card! The soft blue and browns are so home-y and warm and sweet!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is wonderful, Angela! I love the little houses and the striped dp. What a great take on the inspiration!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so creative. I don't know how I missed the house but I did. love your colors and design! It is so much like the inspired piece! Gorgeous job!

Lori Rider said...

I love this, Angela! I saw the house and wondered if anyone would pick up on it. :) Your colors are beautiful and I love the layout with your stamps!

Jodi Collins said...

Awesome card Angela! LOVE your layout and the image of the houses!