Another loooooong week. I always seem to be saying that! Getting those Mother's Day projects finished up and out the door on time with the kiddies is exhausting! lol But now it's Friday and I'm happy :)
I've got a card for you today from There She Goes' She's A Lady stamp set. It's one that I was supposed to have a sneak peek for last week but Canadian Customs had other plans!

This card measures 6.5 x 3.25 " The images are stamped in Pink Passion and raised on dimensionals. The white is Shimmery White from SU! I totally love Shimmery White but forget to use it! The sentiment is stamped in Memories black ink and the SU! border scallop punch created the scalloped edge. It's dotted with gems from Hero Arts and finished off with May Arts ribbon.
Thanks to Natasha at Clean and Simple stamping for the awesome sketch! I haven't been feeling the love from the craft/crap room lately, but browsing through Clean and Simple stamping seems to have done the trick today!
Thanks for stopping by! Hope the rest of your day is great :)

2 comments:
Beautifully done! I'm glad the sketch inspired you!
Super cute card - Angela!!! The Sketch rocks...have to add it to my list :)!!!
Have a wonderful weekend and Mother's Day!!! Hugs ~S~
Post a Comment