The challenge this past week was to re-do a card in CAS style. First is the original card and below that is the redo.


I kept the colour palette similar for the new card using a layout from a previous CAS challenge. The base is Confetti Cream and the DP circles are punched from Cosmo Cricket's Wanted DP. The stamps are For Father from Verve stamps and the sentiment is stamped in Chocolate Chip and Really Rust.
Also, I realized that I didn't post my CAS challenge card from the week before.
The challenge for this card was to use only black, white and one Bold Bright colour. It was a bit of a challenge as I don't tend to use the brights too often. I chose Pixie Pink to use with the Cupcake Mix and Match set from There She Goes. The card base is made with the SU! scallop die for the Big Shot and I used Nestabilities to make the other circles. A bit of ribbon from Taylored Expressions finishes it off. A different shape for me, but I'm liking it! I made a little scrapbook out of this same die cut shape that I'll have to get some photos of for you.Thanks for taking the time to stop by today! The school year is winding down so that means that my workload is piling up! Hopefully I'll still have time to stamp and share with you over the next month :) I promise I'll make it up to you over the summer!
Have a great day!

No comments:
Post a Comment