Thanks for stopping by but Mr. Customs agent is still hanging on to my package. Dang, those TSG stamps are just too darn cute for him to let go! lol But hey, as you fellow Canadians know, it's just like that here! Worth the wait though :)
Want a chance to win the new TSG set? Comment on all of the Trendsetter's Blogs on their A-z and 123 sneak peek post, go back to Jessica's and add your name to the Mister Linky. You do not have to have a blog to play along, you can also use the URL of your favorite online craft gallery!
Leave a comment here and then head over to Becky's blog to see what she's come up with.
Here are all the Trendsetters' blog links in case you get lost!
http://jessica-
http://aninkandasmi
http://www.lakeshor
http://cici510.
http://stampinwithm
http://toyzhaven.
http://jentapler.
http://inkyoceangaz
http://stampingalat
http://stampsandtax
http://makinkstudio
http://silkeledlow.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day :)

34 comments:
oooh I love alphabet sets, I bet you can't wait to get yours!
Hopping along. Hope you get yours soon.
I hope that they get down playing with the alphabet stamp soon so you can make your wonderful cards.
I wish you could come here and stamp together, Angela!! You are going to love the alphabets! {{Hugs}}
You poor girl! Always waiting on the customs people! Hope your goodies arrive soon!!
Remind me to send an extra set for customs next time. Maybe then they will get your goodies to you a little faster lol!
I hope you get your goodies soon. Being overseas myself, I know how frustrating it could be to wait for your stuff.
That's stinky!
sniff, sniff. not again! crossing my fingers that you get your stuff soon!
Have you considered relocating LOL!
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Too bad they are holding up your set.... I bet you will make something beautiful!!!
Hope your package arrives soon!
Hope today's the day!
Sorry it hasn't arrived yet.
Maybe Mr Customs is busy playing with your stamps! If they come in a slightly tattered package that has been taped over...we'll know why! Who wouldn't want to play with such neat stuff!!! Cathy
Sorry you haven't received your goodies yet, but I'm looking forward to seeing your designs once you get them!
Angela:
I'm sorry you didn't have anything to show us today using the "A-z abd 123" set from TSG, but I'm sure we will see something spectacular very soon.
Hugs,
Lynn Everett
How frustrating waiting for those packages to arrive. I hope yours arrives soon!
Oh! I was SO hoping you received your stamps!! Here's hoping for today!
I am sure you will get a ton of use out of this set!! I can't wait for you to get your sets!! Hugs!!
Rats! - Well I know whenever your sets arrive you'll create something fun with them. Hugs, Ida
How frustrating for you. I'm sure you'll really enjoy yourself once the stamps arrive. Think about all the things you can create.
I can't wait to see what you do with this set!! Darn Customs.
can't wait to see your card!
Can't wait to see what you do with your's when Mr. Customs let go of it...
I can't wait to see your take on it. It's a great alphabet set from what I've seen so far!
How frustrating for you. grrr I would be beating down the door 'give me my stamps'! lol
What a bummer! Hope you get them soon!
I hope your goodies get to you soon!!
Aww....I am sure you would have created an amazing creation if you had the stamp set though!
So sorry to hear that you still haven't got your stamps yet. Hope you get them soon. Can't wait to see what you do with them.
So sorry you're still waiting for your stamps. I'm sure that whatever you create will be worth the wait.
I feel for ya because I actually know how frustrating the darn mail system can be. They keep raising their prices and getting slower. HMMMM
alphabet sets are so much fun since they can be used for any and all cards. Hope you get your sets soon!
Post a Comment