Here's the sneak peek card I managed to put together in the short time that I had before I had to get this post ready. I've got lots of ideas for this set, all I need is the time!

I used Cool Caribbean and Only Orange. It's an unusual combo for me, but I wanted something bright and summery. The ribbon is from Taylored Expressions and the flower brad is SU!. Main panel is, of course, on dimensionals.
Want a chance to win the new TSG set? Comment on all of the Trendsetter's Blogs on their Happy Day sneak peek post, go back to Jessica's and add your name to the Mister Linky. You do not have to have a blog to play along, you can also use the URL of your favorite online craft gallery!
Leave a comment here and then head over to Becky's blog to see what she's come up with.
Here are all the Trendsetters' blog links in case you get lost!
http://jessica-
http://aninkandasmi
http://www.lakeshor
http://cici510.
http://stampinwithm
http://toyzhaven.
http://jentapler.
http://canyousayadd
http://inkyoceangaz
http://stampingalat
http://stampsandtax
http://makinkstudio
http://silkeledlow.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day :)

41 comments:
So glad you finally got your stamp sets! Every time I read this sentiment I hear "wild thing" in my head! Someone please tell me I'm not the only one! LOL!
Great card, I love it.
YEAH! and this card is just too stinkin' cute. love the colors and the ribbon. YUMMY!
beautiful card! and I LOVE the colors!!
I'm glad you finally got your stamps. What a lovely card!
Oh i can't wait to get this set...
What a cute little bird!
It's a good life!
Terri E.
What a fun and happy card! I love the colors, and the layout is so versatile. The ribbon treatment with the brad looks wonderful!
YEAH for stamps arriving! What a cute card. Hope you get some more play time soon.
Glad your stamps arrived!! This card is super cute!!!
Yay, you got your stamps! And I'm glad your little friend is doing better.
This card is so adorable! I am all about simple layouts, this is fab!
What a great project that you "threw" together. Takes me forever to come up with a design.
Yay! Glad to hear you got this set just in time to make your cute card!
Super duper cute card - Angela!!! I'm so excited for you that you finally received the Stamps :)!!!
I'm glad to hear you finally got your stamps!! This is so cute and fun!! Love the background and colors!!
Hooray! I am so happy that you got them finally :)
I love what you did with this card, the birdie background is too cute! Love the colors together as well :)
So happy that you finally received your sets. The card you made is adorable. Can't wait to see what you do with the other stamp sets.
Nice set and lovely card.
How cute is that!!!
How cute! Love the way you used the little chickie as a background.
Yeah for the Canadian post!!! I love this card, it is very sweet.
So cute, I love the color combo you used!
Great color combo and great card!
What a cute card!
Yay! Your stamps came. I like this card, very cheery!
Hip Hip Hooray!!! - What a fun and cute card! That chick is so sweet.
Adorable!
Wow!! This is fantastic!!!
Very cute! Thrilled to hear that your stamps finally arrived!
Yeah! I am SO happy you got your stamps! This is GORGEOUS and well worth the wait!! LOVE this Angela!!
what a sweet card...love your color combo.....
so glad your stamps finally arrived
I am so glad you finally got your stamps. And the quick fix card is great. Just love it.
Good thing you finally got your stamp sets. I'll be you were going through withdrawal! Love the card. I'd have never put that color combo together, but I really like it.
That little bird is so cute!!
Love the color combo!
Super card! Love the images.
That is a really cute card. I love the bright colors.
Debbie
Oh, this little birdies looks so happy. Bet he's tweeting into someone's ear!
Hugs,
Lynn Everett
the birds are SO stinkin' cute - TFS and thanx for the blog candy opp!
so cute!!! I love those colors and that little chicken is just so adorable!
This is beautiful!! I love the colors!! What a cute bird!
Blog Hops are sooooo much fun and the new There She Goes stamp sets are great! I especially love the new Happy Day set... sooooo many possibilities!!
Heading over to Becky's blog to see what she has created!
Char in So Cal
{scrampaddict} {at} {cox} {dot} {net}
Post a Comment