Thursday, February 26, 2009

Looking for a Slow and Steady or Holidays Galore Preview?

Sorry again ladies! The postal system is certainly not working overtime for me!! No stamps in Canada yet. It's not often we receive packages in less than a week from the US though, so I'm not surprised. I see you Canadian gals nodding your heads!

Thanks for stopping by though! Still leave a comment and enter to get in on some There She Goes prize action. Same drill as yesterday. Leave a comment here and then head out to check out the gorgeousness created by the other There She Goes Trendsetters. Poke around to find their post about the Slow and Steady and Holidays Galore release. Make sure to leave a comment on each blog.


Once you've done that, head back to Jessica's blog to enter your name in the Mister Linky box. You'll be entered in a chance to win today's new releases.

Fun!

Hopefully today is the day I come home to find TSG happy mail in my box :)

Have a great day!

43 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

I SO wish your stamps were already there..you are going to do AMAZING things with them when they do get there!!

Jackie Pedro said...

Here's to hoping you receive them soon!!

There She Goes Clear Stamps said...

Don't worry GF, we'll host a blog hop just for you!

Maybe I should try bribing the customs people next time ;)

JessicaK said...

Keeping fingers crossed that your lucky little stamps make it to your house today!

Anonymous said...

That darn postal service!! LOL

Char in So Cal
{scrampaddict} {at} {cox} {dot} {net}

Cher said...

well now we just can't stand the suspense ! Yours will undoubtedly be WONDERFUL! so hurry up UPS! she needs her stamps and we need to see her take on them lol...ty Cher

Anonymous said...

Nuts! Better luck tomorrow.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

diana said...

zal voor je duimen.

groetjes

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

Hope you have a package today!

nancy said...

I am so sorry that you still have not received you stamps. The samples I have seen are beautiful. I hope you get them soon.

Anonymous said...

oh angela...
sosorry

Lisa H. said...

aw,you poor thing. hang in there and thanks for keeping us in the know.

Unknown said...

Angela, hope today it the day.
I'd love to see what you are going to do with tomorrow's sneak peek set!! {{Hugs}}

Becky Carafa said...

I hope today's the day too! Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Jodi Collins said...

Oh Angela! I can't believe you still don't have your stamps!! I can't wait to see what you do with them when you get them!!
Hugs!

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

That is my biggest pet peeve about ordering from the States, it can take so DARN long for things to arrive. It doesn't help that I have no patience ;)

Stampin Cats said...

I love the sneak peeks. I can't wait to see the rest of them.

Jill Haddad said...

What an amazing card! Just joking!!!! Sorry your stamps didn't arrive so that you could participate. You'll just have to play "catch up" when they do get there so we can see what great cards you've come up with.

Becky Sorensen said...

Oh my, that really stinks. Hopefully they get there today.

Ida said...

What a bummer for you (and us) as I know you will create some fun things with these cute stamps.

Nancy said...

good mail vibes going your way ;)

Elena said...

I hope that your snail mail is on the way! Sorry to hear that it takes so long...

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

How frustrating not to have your stamps! I'm sure you'll do great things with them!

Kim P said...

Good grief! You must be going crazy!!! Hope your goodies arrive soon!

C said...

BUmmer!! Guess you really DO have Snail Mail!!

Vianna said...

Greetings from Florida!
I know ALL about post going back and forth to Canada ... my best friend lives in Toronto. I'm sure you'll make a Fab card when the stamps arrive! VM

k prakken said...

I hope your stamps come today. I'll be back tomorrow to check.

P Myers said...

Hope yoour package arrives soon. Snail Mail would certainly fit!

Tracey said...

Oh, that sucks for you but I feel your pain being a fellow Canadian girl myself. I hope your stamps arrive soon so you can play!! :)

Anonymous said...

I don't know how you have time to have a hobby like making cards with children and being a teacher.!!! amazing!!

Anonymous said...

That really rots about the PO! I hope you get the stamps soon..

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain Angela!! I live in Hawaii and it always seems to take FOREVER to get my goodies from the mainland!!! I hope you get your stamps soon so we can see all your wonderful creations!!

dlove2scrap said...

You poor thing. I get so upset with the mail too. I can't wait to see what you come up with. I hope your set arrives promptly. I'll definitely be checking back.

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

I'm Canadian too, so I totally understand about the postal system. I've got a package on the way that I was expecting by now...I suppose there is always tomorrow. If I don't get it then, I should next week.

Angel said...

awww, still no sets?? hopefully soon!!

Jackie said...

How much is that no fun! I do hope those stamps arrive....we all need more stamps!

Betty Neville said...

Hopefully you will get them soon! You are totally
correct in that it seems to take forever whenever I
order stuff too!

Bren said...

there's nothing worse than waiting for some special package to arrive in the mail.
Good things come to those who wait. :)
Bren

Me Myself and I-N-K said...

Bummer, bummer, bummer...hope your stamps come in soon!

The Minister's Wife said...

Have you gotten them yet? Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Jekka said...

You poor thing---you probably attack the mailperson everytime they arrive.

Raspberries and Rose Petals said...

BUMMER!!!

Lori

Sue D said...

How frustrating for you. Will you use the snail to make your first card?