I combined Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge and the Our Creative Corner challenge to use "bling" on your card to create this Halloween card using Spooktacular Silhouettes from There She Goes.

Other details?
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss, current SU! Halloween designer paper
Ink: Memories Black
Accessories: Tab punch (SU!), dimensionals, gems by Hero Arts, SU! Kiwi ribbon
Thanks to all of you who came out of the woodwork to comment on the blog candy post! I'm running out now, but watch later and I'll post the lucky winners!
Thanks so much for stopping by!

7 comments:
Way to go Angela I love this card. I was wondering if I really NEEDED this set when I saw it but there was some thing about that tree. Now that I have seen this card I am going off to order it. TFS.
Debbie/Phx AZ
Beautiful card Angela! Love that image and the DP you used is wonderful! Thanks for playing along with our bling challenge!
Gorgeous card, Angela! Love the stamp, love the bling and the tab.
Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles
Fabulous looking card - Angela!!! I love all the gemstones you added - very cool!!!
I love this card Angela. That tree image is awesome and the bling adds that perfect touch!!!!
What a lovely elegant halloween card Angela!! Wonderful colours and I love the bling on the tree!!
Beautiful! Love that tree image, and the bling really kicks it up!! Thanks for playing in the OCC challenge!
Post a Comment