Anyways, I chose this card of hers to case.

I kept the layout the same but changed up the colours and stamps. I used Kraft paper for the base and to stamp the tree image from Mr. Twigster on using Chocolate Chip ink. I debated adding red glitter to the tree decorations, but skipped it to keep the country feel I was going for. A piece of Holiday Treasures DP is torn across the top and has a piece of Riding Hood Red ribbon tied around it before it was adhered. The tree image was added and then I added two buttons (attached with mini glue dots) from SU!'s Button Bouquet that I tied hemp cord through. Finally, I stamped the sentiment from SU!'s retired set Cricle of Friendship and punched it out with a 1" circle punch. It's adhered with a dimensional. To finish it off, I added a row of piercing using my mat pack and piercing tool.
I was going for a country feel with this like I said, but I'm getting a bit of a Charlie Brown Christmas vibe from it! LOL I think it's the tree all alone that's reminding me of the tree in that Christmas special.
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today! It's a gorgeous sunny day here and I'm hoping to spend some time outside with my boys-all three of them! :)
Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:
Totally cute holiday card!!!
Ooh, this is the one I case'd too! Love that little twiggy tree!
LeAnne
Post a Comment